Monday, March 17, 2008

Iditarod Start, Anchorage 08

I have now achieved my long time "non goal" of experiencing all angles of the Iditarod. I've been to 2 Iditarod finishes in Nome, 1 along the trail experience in White Mountain, I've taught the children of 2 Iditarod champions, I've dated 2 Iditarod racers, I now have 4 friends who race the Iditarod each year, I've dog handled for one Iditarod racer for a season in Akiak, I've dated a friend of Iditarod racers, and now I've been to the Anchorage Iditarod Start...I guess the only thing now is to race it myself..hummmm....don't hold your breath for that blog entry.."smile' This was a really fun day though. Dan was here too but he had a big puffy blue jacket on and he would kill me if I posted his picture sporting Mr. Stay Puff "smile" (besides he has good black mail pics of me..gotta be nice). "smile" for now.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home