Monday, December 10, 2007

Helga From Sveeden

Introducing my twin sister Helga who likes to fly in from Sveeden from time to time to disrupt phases and play with the kids. She made her first appearence at Chugach's summer Excell Camp three years ago when we found each other. You see, and mom you may be suprised, but Helga and I are twin sisters who were raised in different countries together. She has a crazy accent and honestly is way more fun than I, which is really annoying because all I hear from the kids now is "When is Helga coming for a visit? I want to hang with Helga. Helga is sooo coool.." I tell them I'm cool too but they just laugh at me..I don't get it. Anyway, she showed up to take the kids ice skating at the last phase II...I have to say, it's nice when she's around because I get the night off. This night I went to the World's Underwater Bowling Competition that just happened to be in Anchorage (go figure). At about 9pm, Helga wanted to switch with me because at 9:30PM Sveeden was scheduled to compete, the kids were really dissapointed to get me back, but they understood when I told them that Helga was actually "ON" the team. "Smile". (sorry some pics are blurry, apparently its hard to take photos and skate at the same time)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home