Sunday, December 02, 2007

Taay Taay's Christmas with Kisten and Copper 07

Taay Taay decided to use his dividend (this year $1600) to fly in to Anchorage and spend the holiday's with me. He arrived just before Thanksgiving and stayed just over two weeks..It was great juju for the both of us. The day after Thanksgiving we went to Home Depot and got a Christmas Tree (Taay picked it out) and we decorated the house (lights inside and outside)..even Copper joined in on the fun. Taay Taay was my student when Copper was born and he helped me take care of him after school for that year. Over the years Copper and Taay have grown up together, Taay considers him his brother..I love seeing them together. Having Taay Taay around has really helped me get through Tom's death and has been a blessing for the holiday's. I really love this kid.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home