Monday, January 07, 2008

Valdez, Alaska.



To conclude "Winter Vacation O7/08" I flew to Valdez for a few days of skiing, sledding and visiting my friends Dan, Josh, and Logan. It is a very beautiful town with amazing backcountry skiing. Very Good Juju!! The trip was exactly what I needed to kick off the new year. If I didn't live on the Anchorage side of the Chugach Mountains, close to Hatcher's Pass, Turnigan Pass, Alyeska Ski Resort, and miles of groom x-country trails..I "might" consider living in Valdez. "smile" It is also the end location of the Alyeska Pipeline.



















2 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Cool pictures! Andy wants to know if that's your 4Runner.

6:42 PM  
Blogger chris coffman said...

Awesome photos Kirsten. Seems like you have been very busy. Keep in touch. -Chris

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home