Friday, June 20, 2008

You've Heard Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas....Well

I've decided that since I've been sick as a dog for the past 7 days (doing what sick people do when they are camping out in a van down by the river) A lot of nothing. I would like to celebrate my rebirth into the world of the living with "Seven Days Of Kirsten". "smile'. I know what you're thinking, "OH Joy! How fun will this be!" "smile". I'm going to pick the highlights of each day and share them with you "visually" for the next 7 days. (Yea, this is how a broke teacher entertains herself on her summer vacation--some say pathetic, I say totally entertaining--Thank God very few have this web site address. Those of you who have it, I know you'll love me no matter what I post up here, mainly because you are related to me and have no choice. "smile". Love ya all. Kirsten ENJOY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home