Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day 1: The Alyeska Resort Hiking Adventure

All of these photos were taken between 7-9:30PM-Summer in Alaska!

I waited for a really long time, nothing happened, I don't understand..

Touching "IT"


I tripped over this and then I heard it start ticking..."OH NO! It's one of those bombs that the sign warned me about!"

I tried to get away but it was like one of those nightmares that worked opposite. You know the ones that in them, the more you struggle the closer you get to the monster...yea, you know the ones..I thought I was toast.

Not sure if the funny numbing feeling that I have throughout my body is from the fear or the fact that the snow is soo cold.

It was only when I gave up and started crying like a baby, did I realize that what I had tripped over was only a broken plastic racing gate, and the ticking was from this old cheap timex that I had stuffed in my spandex to make sure I didn't miss dinner...silly me. "smile".

The Dance Of Joy. I was so happy to be alive!





My New Hometown Of Girdwood From The Resort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home