Friday, June 13, 2008

A Few Girdwood Highlights.


This is my future home's view, just thought that I would mention that. The Ski Resort is just behind the tall tree on the left. I will be positioning the main house to have a view of the lifts...you know, gotta be able to see what's happening up there before you grab your skis for a few runs.

This will be my new commute to work..about 35 min, along the ocean, doing a little whale watching on the way to work...doesn't everyone? "smile" Baluga Whales travel in pods along Turnagain Arm here.

This is the view from my property to the East (down the bike path)..Yep that is the ocean down there. The ski resort is in the other direction.

This is the house of my cool neighbors (also from Michigan) Frans and Jen. They own a great eatery here in town. We share a driveway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home