Friday, June 20, 2008

OK, so I only made it to Day 5

Day 6 and 7 were filled with not a lot of excitement. More shopping and doing laundry. I did take a midnight bike ride up to Crow Creek Pass from Girdwood (took about 30 min) on Day 6 as I was told that there would be a midnight bom fire up there to end Solstice celebrations but what actually ended up happening was that the whole town went over to Hope (45 min on the other side of Turnagain Arm) for a Solstice Music Fest.. So when I got up there, it was a ghost town, so I have a very exciting ride back (I only peddled twice on a 15 min ride back down the pass).. I almost headed over to hope but due to the fact that my van battery had died, I was stuck till morning.. Yea, left the lights on all day while doing laundry..oops. So, sorry no end of the week pics, but a friend suggested that I put something fun on here anyway, so here it goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home