Sunday, June 29, 2008

Kayaking Island Lake, Kenai Alaska

kayaking adventure to Island Lake on the Kenai a few days ago. My digital camera had some gremlins attack during my download, so I lost a handful of shots. Ironically all with me in them must have been the little monsters favorites. Here are some of the highlights that were saved.

Island Lake Sea Plane Base (Alaska West Air)

Island Lake Loon

Island Lake Island tip and sea plane.




Southern view from Island Lake Island.

Great view of island from a float plane perspective.

Kayak deflated and folded, great for hard to get to adventures.

Kayak inflated, it's amazing isn't it.

Shoreline of the island on Island Lake

Eastern view from island on Island Lake.

Island Lake At Midnight.

Island of Island Lake from kayak.

Gravel bed surrounding island.


Alaska West Air, wonderful people.

Had to put a photo of Mac Daddy II (escquire) and Island Lake together for a perfect pic.

Southern view from island on Island Lake.

I landed here and had lunch. I also found a really cool birds nest nestled in the grass...these picts were deleted by my camera gremlins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home