Sunday, November 19, 2006

Skiing out the front door.



Thought that I would add this fun skiing photo taken out at the property last spring (this is when the idea of buying land was just a twinkle in my eye.."Smile")..I'm the one in the pink hat...noticing a trend yet? "smile". Just went for a ski out my front door this morning..not quite as sunny, a bit colder than this, but just as fun! I'm thankful that dog sled trails double as good skate skiing trails-just watch out for the brown spots. "Smile'

3 Comments:

Blogger Erik said...

Glad to see you are getting your blog back up to speed.

I don't like it when it is 32 degrees above zero... you are nutts.

bro

5:40 AM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

"smile" It's amazing what you can get use to...and even enjoy. There is some sense of "self" and "pride" in living in a place where most people don't. ..

Come for a visit, I'll show you.

Love Sis

12:00 PM  
Blogger CT said...

I finally found your site again :-) Thanks for sharing your accomplishments with all of us!! Miss ya.... Laura

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home