Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Cabin Building in rural Alaska--June Creek

I created this blog to share photos with family and friends of my Alaska cabin building adventure. Hopefully this works. A huge thanks for all my friends from Healy and Morning Star Church that helped, couldn't have done it without you.. Special Thanks to Steve the volunteer mastermind and skillsman-You Rock! This cabin was built in 6 days, and although still has a ways to go to be winterized, it's def. a great start and something I can take from here. The cabin is located 15 miles North of healy and about 20 miles North of Denali National Park. It's located on 5 acers in June Creek Subdivision. There is year round access, power, phone, internet all available. I have a great view of a mountain called REX Dome and a dog mushing trail runs along the side of my property. I am amazing neighbors who have both good hearts and a good sense of humor.

3 Comments:

Blogger Don said...

looks good but someday you will have to return to civilization.
Don

2:24 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

Dear Sir,

I was searching for info on the June Creek sub division and came across your blog. Could you tell me a little more about the area and the state of development. I moved out of Alaska to take care of my ailing parents and they have gone on to be with the Lord. I am ready to come back and I am interested in buying a piece of land in June Creek. The land I am looking at is in section 14 block 12 lot #1, any information you can provide will be very helpful. Thank You and God Bless.

Todd
fivemaviation@yahoo.com

5:16 AM  
Blogger btw934 said...

hello i use to live in healy and am moving back soon i am interested in the property at june creekany pic of the area or info would be greatly appreciated.i dont remember much about the area north of healy just rosie's bumble berry pie

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home