Saturday, January 14, 2012

Marquette The New Year 2012


Apparently fellow former 91 alumni paddled out to paint the "rock" last year at the reunion. 

 Presque Isle from a distance..


Brought my own weather man for the video tour..


Marquette Lighthouse...


Always wondered how many layers of paint this rock has accumulated over the years..becha it's more than a bucket or quiver.. eh



Two ships docked in the day...as oppose to two ships passing in the night.. "smile"



The breakwall that my parents met on. It's crazy for me to think that if this was not built, I would not be here. 


Weather man reports, wavy and sprayey, with continued frosty and blowy into the after noon, in a nut shell it's colder than a Ninny without a jacket. 


Once again..with bigger splash.


Presque Isle Gazebo. Future location (I think) of my friend Keelan (from Alaska's) wedding this upcoming fall. 


Here again, up close and personal. 


My friend's the Nomes. "smile". Nick and Jill. They are soo cute!


Still cute...and what a home that Nick built.. 


Nothing say Christmas than two of your closest friends holding a pet chicken....


(Above) Pretty Mom...love you mommy! (below)...Thank You "Weather Man"! The trip wouldn't have been the same without you and your keen weather senses. If you would wear tights and drive around in a cloud car, you would be the coolest super hero I know.. "smile".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home