Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Adams Family-Leadville, Colorado June 2010

Leadville, Colorado was my first stop this summer. The Adams family was nice enough to store my 4 runner for me all winter. My original plan was to spend a day or two here (re-regestering my car) and then hit the road to see my friends in Gunnison/CB and then onto North Carolina to see my buddy Bill, however the powers that be had a different plan for me. It took a lot longer than I thought to get my title and registration dealt with so, I ended up spending a week in Leadville. This set back however was a nice one as I got to spend some extra time with my friend Dean and his awesome kids (and parents). This summer was about flexibility. Below are some of the highlights: (Nik, I can't believe I didn't get more pictures of you in all our bike adventures--next time buddy.) Love you guys!






























.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home